A Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer whenever you access certain websites. Amongst other things, cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information on the users’ browsing habits and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used, cookies can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity managing the domain from where the cookies are sent and processing the data obtained, it is possible to distinguish between two types of cookies: first and third party cookies.
- First party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from the equipment or domain managed by the website owner and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from the equipment or domain not managed by the website owner, but by another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Furthermore, cookies can be:
- Depending on the length of time the cookies remain stored on the computer: session or permanent cookies.
- Depending on the purpose: technical cookies; personalisation cookies; analysis cookies; advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
- “Analytical” Cookies: for the purpose of regular maintenance and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, this website uses “analytical” cookies to gather activity statistics. Google Analytics, a website analysis service developed by Google, makes it possible to measure and analyse website browsing. You will see 4 cookies for this service on your browser. Based on the typology set out above, these are either first-party, session or analytical cookies. You can find more information with regard to these cookies and how to disable them on:
Under no circumstances is information obtained on the user’s personal data, guaranteeing the custody of privacy of all website browsers. The information obtained is strictly for statistical purposes: number of users accessing the website; number of pages visited; frequency and repetition of visits; the browser used; the service provider; language; the terminal used; or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information which allows us to offer an improved and more appropriate service.
- Cookies for internal use: Furthermore, balneariodefitero.com uses a number of cookies to maintain user sessions between different logins to the private or self-management areas and cookies with the language selected.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
We show information on our Cookies Policy on any of the website pages at each start of session.
This information allows users to perform any of the following actions:
- Accept cookies, by giving their consent once browsing the website.
- Changing their configuration.
It is possible to use your browser to either restrict, block or delete cookies from any website page. Given the fact that each browser has its own specific configuration, the “Help” function will show you how to do so. Provided below are some direct links with information on this subject:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10
- Mozilla FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Apple Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies